Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Friday, August 15, 2008

Aunt Ruthye's Trip

Damn my gmail address! All because I got first initial, last name in gmail beta like 6 years ago. Now I suffer where every Jewish non-relative of mine sends me their crap.

From: Aunt Ruthye's AOL address
Subject: Trip Update
Date: August 15, 2008 10:40:07 AM CDT
Hi Everyone!
We have so far travelled to the France Alps which were amazing and crossed the border into Switzerland by foot. The weather has been mixed with sun as well as rain. The towns we have stayed in have been very quaint and there are so many beautiful flowers everywhere. The scenery is so beautiful it almost seems unreal! There are 8 people in our group. Ironically one woman is from NY and is not only Jewish but keeps kosher also. So we plan to say kiddish tonight. I hope everyone is doing well. Have a good shabbat. We miss everyone.
Love,
Ruthye/ Aunt Ruthye

Sent from my iPod

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home