Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Laundry Bitch: The Sequel!

I go down to put on one load of dark laundry. There are 6 regular washers (1.25/load) and 2 weird european frontloading ones (1.75/load). 5 of 6 regulars are full, 1 has the broken sign on it. Of the 5, 3 have just finished and are at 00, while the other two are at 07 min. After the last drama, and being in no rush, I decide to wait until the 07 minutes are done.

When they have 01 min left, laundry bitch returns in this brown sweater dress and cheap-looking fluffyboots. This time she has brought security in the form of her light-skinned emasculated black boyfriend. She and I give each other the "oh...you" look, while I sit on the broken washing machine, making her uncomfortable while I watch her unload the 3 finished washers, and RELOAD them with 3 new loads.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend is unloading dryers, and she's barking orders to him on where to put the 3 loads she's taking out of the wash.
"I said the 2 rows! Ugh! Do I have to come point!" (they're 2 feet away).
"Put that in the other hamper!"
"Don't use that dryer! It's bad!"

Finally, she walks over to the other 2 washing machines which have finished, and they begin emptying those and putting them in the dryer. As they start, he asks me if I was waiting on a washing machine.

Me: Yes, I would like to use one washer, thanks.
Emasculated boyfriend: We could have let him use one of the first 3?
Laundry bitch: Sean! That's the man who touched our stuff before!
EB: And?
LB: I'm not going to be nice to people who are rude!
EB: *rolls eyes and continues his assignment*

I wait and watch them unload the other 2 washers into dryers, and as they are leaving begin using one of them.

Her total loads done: 2 in dryer before + 5 more going when I got in + 3 new started while I waited = 10 fucking loads of laundry. I guess she was pissed because I, you know, messed up her system last time and prevented her from using EVERY FUCKING WASHING MACHINE at once. Has this bitch not done laundry since the last time I saw her?

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be so tempted to do something to her that would get me into trouble. I can think of at least 10 things, ranging from RIT dye to fake signage to mechanical problems. Unfortunately none of them would be legal or at least in the spirit of the rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home