Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Academic Exercise

(typed phonetically from what I heard)

Lili: Do you know...Million Dollar Baby?
Bob: Yeah
Lili: They have accent.
Bob: Ok
Lili: Where is it from?
Bob: I saw it so long ago, I don't remember. *looks up youtube trailer*
Lili: Yes that's it!
Bob: That's a hillbilly accent
Lili: Heh-buffy?
Bob: Hillbilly. It's like a southern accent
Lili: Hirr-billy?
Bob: Yes, hillbilly.
Lili: How is it different from the south? Is it more east?
Bob: It's more in the mountains I'd say
Lili: So she has to act that she has accent!
Bob: Yeah
Lili: Oh ok.

Lili: How about Frest Gum?
Bob: Forrest Gump?
Lili: Yeah. He probably has a thousand accent!
Bob: That's also a Southern accent. Those aren't really sophisticated Southern accents.
Lili: What is so-phis-ti-ca-ted?
Bob: I don't think I can do that accent.

Lili: I also like Clint Eastwood. When he was young he played a lot of cobweb!
Bob: Yes. He played cowboys.
Lili: And this film, he won the Oscar for directing.
Bob: Yup.
Lili: It seems his film is very successful academically!
Bob: What?
Lili: Didn't he win the Oscar? That is award for good academics?
Bob: No! That's the Academy Award. From the Academy of Motion Pictures
Lili: I thought that was Academic Award! Hehehe!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home