Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Train home = late, but great

Well, of course the train was 40+ minutes late. But to make up for it, I think the woman behind me was seated there just for me. ;)

I typed as she talked on her phone...

"Girl what am I gon' do wif you? You is grown Britney! You grown! I can't believe you waited till I was bout to leave to tell me this. I oughta knocked you down a flight!"

"You know what? Yo daddy is deranged! Look at Jaleesa's daddy. He aight. You gotta think about my grandbaby. Nahhzel is fo' now and he needs someone to play wif."

"Regardless of el retardo and all that shit you got over there, you best find out about child support. You know he can't ah-furd it but you best ask for it anyway."

"Mm hmm I come back in two weeks...You just lemme get some money so I can pay my rent and then I'll be back."

"Oh no! I gotta go talk to yo' daddy. He's callin me! You know...I ain't talk to him since you grown up, I really don't wanna talk to him now!"

(to Britney's Daddy) "Listen up. Britney waited till I left to tell me that she was pregnant by this maniac. She got this man who don't wanna be around. She said 'momma don't tell nobody', and I said 'Lemme hurry up and get off the phone so I can call Henry!' I don't know what to do with my child Henry! What you gonna do with your child?!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home