Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Friday, March 09, 2007

Department of Fire

Lili quotes/stories of the day...

For Trivia Friday, I used bits from the Slate Explainer "Why did Britney shave her head?" bit

Lili: She is crazy! Why does she still have the fan?
Lili: The Asians, they see her when she was pregnant on the ad at bus stop. They do not want to see her BELLY!
Lili: After I come to this country, I know Americans are not all like that. In China, we know Americans Britney Spears, J.Lo., and Celine Dion.

Later, on Chinese food...

Lili: Tonight, I am going with my friend to this restaurant that has the potsticker. They are hand made, so the edge is not too thin or not too thick. The machine makes it like that sometimes.
Me: I was at Little Three Happiness last weekend for amazing Mandarin food.
Lili: Oh, you should go to the Moon restaurant...Shanghai moon. They have the food that is sweet but not too sweet. It is near the Department of Fire.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Celine Dion is not an American!

I ate at "Moon Palace" on Saturday. Why are there 2 "Three Happiness" restaurants right by each other?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home