Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ciao/Chow!

They're gone. Ciao!

Here's a brief update before the full one of the last few days. Btw, we got it all on topsecret isight video. Here's a YouTube clip (more clips to follow) and my transcript from memory before rewatching the YouTube clip.



Dad: Who's that singer you used to like?
Me: Which one?
Dad: She was Chinese
Me: I didn't like a Chinese singer that I know of
Dad: Yes you did! She played the violin.
Me: What are you talking about?
Dad: Val! Who was that Chinese singer he liked? She played the violin
Mom: I have no idea
Dad: She may have just been Asian
Me: I don't know
Dad: Come on, she was Chinese and she played the violin
Me: Really, I don't know what you're talking about. Vanessa Mae plays the violin and she's Asian
Dad: No! Maybe she played the piano?
Me: Tori Amos?
Dad: No! She's not Chinese! Val! Did she play the piano?
Mom: I don't think so.
Dad: Val! It's an Asian singer he used to like.
Mom: The Chow lady?
Dad: Yeah! Chow!
Mom: Margaret Chow, Jerr?
Dad: Yes! Margaret, Margaret Chow
Mom: She's a comedian!
Me: Cho!
Mike: She's Korean!
Dad: Whatever. Do you still like her?
Me: Yes, why?
Dad: Just wondering
Me: Why did you think she played the violin?
Dad: Remember you used to go to her concerts? I thought she played the violin.
Me: I never went to her shows when I lived at home.
Dad: Yes you did!
Me: No, I didn't.
Mom: She's funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home