Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Monday, August 23, 2004

weekend wrapup

Weekend was fun. Masaman and Garden State on Friday with Geneice and Mike.

Ethnic grocery shopping on Saturday with Mike. Found the middle eastern grocery and the thai grocery (59 cent curry cans, 1kg of masaman curry paste for 2.99!). We had dinner with Steve and Shane.

Brunch on Sunday at Orange. Quite tasty - coconutmilk soaked and grilled french toast. :)
Of course there was studying intermingled throughout the weekend.
Mike left this morning.

1 hour of embryology today. it's actually really interesting.
physio - muscles and biochem - sugars. eh.

I scanned my gels and films for my research presentation. 2 hours of intelligentsia studying with my large mocha. mmm.

Went back for the medical student council meeting because I want to join the curriculum committee and I have to be a part of that to do so. kinda long and i didn't really know what was going on. 20 min of "how to use robert's rules of order."

quite a good daily show. "we're not supposed to have opinions. we're supposed to repeat what both sides say for equal amounts of time - that's objectivity." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home