Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Thursday, August 19, 2004

All Hail Ye

All Hail Ye Sparkly Queen

Yes, we did the nipple today. Anatomy class & lab were all about the pectoral region. I helped dissect a lot more today. Fortunately our cadaver is male so we didn't have to work around the breast. Although I do need to get a good look at a female cadaver and learn what's going on with that. Got done at a reasonable time too!

We had 2 hours of radiology in the morning. It wasn't that bad, although the lights were out the whole time and it was the fourth day in a row I got up way too early.

More protein stuff in biochemistry. I really really know how to run a column by this point. And I've spent like 4 hours trying to figure out this one problem and I finally got it! :)

I understood physiology today. More about how nerves communicate with each other. Not so bad.

Mike is here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home