Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fashion Advice

Yesterday, I was wearing a striped polo shirt and plaid shorts. My mother asked why I was mixing patterns.

Today, I put on a navy polo shirt with light blue horizontal stripes, and solid unpatterned chocolate brown paper,denim&cloth shorts.



Dad: Is that what you're wearing tonight?
Me: Huh?
Dad: You're wearing that?
Me: Would you prefer I wore an oversized softball shirt and athletic shorts? Like you wore to a restaurant yesterday?
Dad: I'm not wearing that tonight!
Mom: Scott, I already told him what to wear tonight.

*A few minutes later*

Grandma: Scott, are you changing before tonight?!
Me: Jesus, what is wrong with this outfit? Am I missing something?
Grandma: Well, you clash more than you should. Blue and brown aren't my favorite color combination.
Me: Um, they're fine.
Grandma: Would it kill you to have a light colored shirt with those shorts, maybe something like a yellow if you have it?
Me: I think I'm good thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger joshie said...

Which grandma is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home