Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

July

My parents visited last July. They had a good time, and didn't complain that it was too cold.

My parents want to visit again this summer. They want to buy their plane tickets now. It's barely March. The plane tickets are expensive, and they don't want to spend a lot of money to come for a short trip. I don't want them to come for a long trip, for my sanity, which I told them somewhat nicely.

I told them in January that I thought I had a conference in Tucson, AZ in the summer, and that I could see them on that trip if I ended up going. They repeatedly ask me for details.

I found out the details yesterday: It's in mid-July, and a bit outside of Scotsdale. I sent them an email with a link to the hotel's googlemap location, the dates of the conference, and the sentence "I'm most likely going."

They wrote me back:


Hi,
Thanks for the info. We thought it was in Tucson. Why did you include a map quest to Cave Creek? (from dad only, are you considering coming, so we don't go to Chicago to drive you crazy? LOL). Not to be a pest, but let us know when you have a definite answer.
Love ya,
MOM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home