Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Today is College of Medicine Research Day.
I heard phrases like:
"We have plenty of cookies, please take a whole plate"
"Come back for the awards ceremony - there will be plenty of wine!"
"Don't forget to take some chocolate covered strawberries...I paid $2 each for them from the catering company!"

Of course I brought spare things back for Lili & labmates...

Lili: This chocolate strawberry...it's...very delicious!
Me: Do you like that cookie?
Lili: Yes, what is the white?
Me: Those are white chocolate chips
Lili: Ah, I like them.
Me: Also, there are macadamia nuts in the cookie.
Lili: Yes, there are nuts.
Me: Right, do you know what they are?
Lili: No?
Me: They're popular in Hawaii
Lili: *holds piece of cookie* This is the nut?
Me: Yes
Lili: Ah! I do not know English name, but I know the nut.
Me: Ok, good
Lili: It seems the white chocolate, I like more. It's not as sweet as the black chocolate.
Me: Yes. I'm glad you like the cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home