Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Monday, January 24, 2005

Grades

We got our grade reports today (yes, that's right, I did take my last final on Dec. 15)

I honored biochemistry & physiology! :)
(Honoring is being one standard deviation above the mean for the course.)

I obviously passed histo and human development. HumanD was a 1-credit 1-exam course - two more questions right and I would have honored. Histo was the worst course ever and consisted of solely memorizing shit and then being asked questions on things you didn't memorize because they were hiding in the book.

Besides, what will matter in the hospital? I think understanding how enzymes and organs are functioning will be more important than what they look like under a microscope. :P

Anyway, glad that's over. I won't have a final grade in anatomy until we take the cumulative final on March 4 or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home