Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sucking & Falling

Our a/c people are here to fix the new unit they put in. The air filter (16 x 20) was too small for its rest (17x22 ish) so it would get lifted up when the unit came on, and then fall down. They also checked the refrigerant cause it seemed it wasn't cooling right.

I explain the problem to them...
Guy 1: I'm gonna take care of yous.
Me: Great
Guy 1: So I could put something right in the middle here
Me: No, it just needs some sort of bracket on the sides to hold it in? Because we have to be able to change it.
Guy 1: Ah I see what yous are saying. Ok. Do you think we could give you a custom filter you could clean?
Me: Um, we get this really high quality one...
Guy 1: Ok yeah yous like this kind. Well sir, we'll see what we can do. We're gonna take care of yous.

Guy 1: Can you get my 1/4 bit?
Guy 2: It's not here. I only got some strippies.
Guy 1: Look, here's there problem. It's sucking and falling.
Guy 2: Well let's keep it from falling
Guy 1: No, it's not the falling. It's the sucking. We just gotta prevent the sucking. As long as it's not sucking it's not gonna be falling.
Guy 2: Yeah that works dude.

In progress...
Guy 1: That's what I'm talking about
Guy 2: It's really sweating now
Guy 1: It's in nice now I think.
Guy 2: Good, I thought it was gonna be a tough one.
Guy 1: There it is. There it is!

He finishes...
Guy 1: Look at that!
Guy 2: Nice
Guy 1: No more sucking!
Guy 2: That'll be real good.
Guy 1: Yeah, I told you...no sucking, no falling.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger joshie said...

That's hilarious! No sucking, no falling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home