Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not the news

I walked in on this conversation...


Lili: So it's on at night on the NBC I think. I saw it at 11.
Bob: And they were sitting on the floor?
Lili: Yes, and it is not the news? What is the point?
Bob: Scott! What show was Lili watching?
Me: Huh?
Lili: I have seen this show several time. The man, he talks to people. Sometimes they sit on the floor. But it is not the news. I see it sometimes at 11, I think on NBC?
Me: Who's the man?
Lili: He has big eyebrow.
Me: The Tonight Show? Jay Leno
Bob: Did he talk to people on the street?
Me: Did he talk to the band?
Lili: There was no band. He talk to people on the show.
Bob: Was he behind a desk?
Lili: Yes
Me: It's probably Leno.
Bob: What color is his hair? Maybe it's Conan. Did he have red hair?
Lili: No, it is black.
Me: Let me google image Leno... Is this him?
Lili: Yes! That is him! How come I see one time...the people sit on the floor?
Me: I have no idea
Lili: But his show...is not the news?
Me: No. It's not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home