Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Everything's Just Wonderful

Lily Allen was fun!
She played all 11 album tracks (I don't remember Take What You Take though, maybe she didn't play it?). 3 live trumpet/trombone/sax guys were with her - very nice.

A couple cover songs that I don't quite know - something by Keane, and another by a band whose album she said we should buy before hers. I'll update if I remember/read about it later.

She also sang some new song called "Absolutely Nothing" and a Bside "You're a window shopper" I think.

Funny parts:
After the main set - "I'm gonna go backstage for a minute. If you want me back, you know the procedure"

Before Not Big - "There's no easy way to say this...this is a song about small dicks."

Before Everything's Just Wonderful - "This song is about sticking it to the man! Bank managers! Mortgage lenders! Presidents! Prime Ministers! George W. Fucking Bush can lick my pussy any day!...I'm dedicating this to all those in Iraq. *giggle* "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home