Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Friday, November 03, 2006

Skippy

Leslie brought her favorite children's book up to share, SkippyjonJones. It's about some cat that wants to be a chihuahua or something, involving phrases like "Holy Guacamole!"

Lili: What's this word? Chee-hah-hah?
Me: That's a kind of dog. A Chihuahua. Let me pull up a google image.
Lili: Oh! ok. I know that dog.

Lili: What's a beeg?
Me: It's the word big. They're trying to spell out a Mexican accent. Beeg head on thees little body

Lili: I don't know this word. Avocado?
Me: Um, I have the bubble tea menu. Here, this is the chinese for avocado bubble tea.
Lili: Oh, this is the fruit. It is green. Outside is black?
Me: Yes! This menu is quite useful. Avocados are in guacamole.
Lili: I don't like that food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home