Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

University of INDIANS and Chinese

That's my school's nickname (UIC). Is it true? Well I just got the following email to my list-serve. I don't know what half of these words are.


From: Lolonyo Hodogbey
Sent: Wednesday, 28 June 2006 9:57 PM
Subject: Usha Uthup Concert

My Dreams & Masti Presents...

Usha Uthup Live in Concert.
The Original Diva of Indian Pop Music sings in more than Thirteen Indian and Eight foreign Languages.

Date: Sunday July 9th 2006.
Venue: Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts
201 Schaumburg Ct
Schaumburg IL, 60193
For discounted tickets, please contact Dr Chakrabarty

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger maestro said...

oh boy, it is so true. today I advised at Preview and there were a lot of Honors Asians. But hey they can all grow up and go to UIC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home