Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Monday, September 20, 2004

Test 3 Complete!

Got up at a reasonable time. Ah. Watched the Kerry speech while eating. It was really really good.

Went next door to corner bakery to have coffee + studying. It was very productive.
Ate lunch. Went to campus earlyish for my curriculum committee meeting. It was alright, kinda slow and filled with people who like to talk. I had to leave in the middle for my test, and I was the only M1 who showed up so it was kinda awkard.

The test was alright. Only 30 questions, but they were a lot of ID so I got through it quickly. There were 4 or 5 questions that I swear they never went over in class, but I think I guessed pretty well. I heard they pull some shit out of nowhere so I wasn't too stressed.

Came home after. Did some treadmill finally. Did laundry too. Made some super tasty Panang Curry! I'm so proud of it - with baby corn and red onion and chicken. mmmm.
Then I made monster cookies. Although, for some reason they didn't stick together, so it's more monster trail mix. Oh well, still super tasty.

Watched some of the new anatomy review video. There are 5.5 hours to watch so it'll take a few days. That's the big test next week.
Oh, and Daily Show is rerun tonight, but new tomorrow.
It did feature the Cooter! A must-see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home