Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Friday, September 14, 2007

Chocolate Brown

After we started eating our 50mL tubes full of M&M's from the Fisher product show this week...

Lili: At home, I have the chocolate. It's in my refrigerator. It's from the Kraft.
Me: Kraft?
Lili: Yes. That is the brand and it has the elephant. I don't usually eat the chocolate at home though.
Me: Huh? What brand?
Lili: I think it is spell c-o-l-e, but it's from the Kraft.
Me: I've never heard of it
Lili: I will bring it in next week and you can eat it!
Me: You are sure it's Kraft?
*Lili looks it up online. Bob helps*
Lili: Here it is! I remember this. I don't know how you say this.



At lunch...
Lili: This morning, I had on the Regis & Kelly. Kelly said that the UPS man, he has to wear the short, whether it is summer or winter! Is that true?

Me&Bob: Um, I think they get to wear pants.

Lili: Maybe. I thought, 'they must be cold!'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home