Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hell to the No!

From: Elizabeth Przybylski [mailto:Elizabeth.Przybylski@ama-assn.org]
Sent: Monday, 31 July 2006 4:03 PM
Subject:

Hello Scott,

My name is Elizabeth ( Prizzi) Przybylski. I work at the American Medical association in Chicago.
We are Trying to contact you to get a current phone number for you for our records.
Please call me at 800/337-1599, And ask for Elizabeth Prizzi, or you may e-mail me at elizabeth.przybylski@ama-assn.org.

Thank-you, and have a great day.

Elizabeth (Prizzi) Przybylski
Division of Market Research
and Analysis
American Medical Association
515 N. State Street
Chicago, IL, 60610

Translation: We want to annoy you and call during dinner to ask you about giving us money.
Hell to the no!

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Prizzi. She's just doing her job.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger maestro said...

so on that note, would you and/or Mike be willing to write up a short profile of yourselves for us to put on our Honors Alumni page, where we will eventually hit you up for money...and I am serious. and I can't find the question mark on this Spanish keyboard so I am not using one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home