Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Friday, July 21, 2006

Celebrity Update

You heard it here first: Jenna Fischer (Pam on The Office) will be in a "romantic comedy" somehow involving medicine.
How do I know this? Because when I went across campus to get a mouse to kill, Lili and I saw a movie being filmed right between BRL and OCC on the corner of Taylor & Wood. After asking some of the crowd watching, I was informed what was going on. I even snapped this picture of Jenna walking in her brown scrubs.



I have no idea what it's called or when it will be released or who the director is. But I did have fun getting confused as to who was a real doctors/nurses watching the filming and who was waiting around because they were extras...until I noticed the really fake "Chicago Family Hospital" logo on some of the scrubs&coats. Still, quite a fun break today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home