Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tag team back again

It's nice to see that a few of the M1s are as funny and crazy as me. Check out this email from the M1 VP:

Tag team back again
check and direct and let's begin
up in the anatomy lab at 6pm

party on M2 people let me hear some noise
if you say "yes" i'll jump and rejoice

tag a body over here, a body over there
put gloves on your hands, formaldehyde's in the air

say these 3 words when you're tagging busy
"whoop, tagged it is. hit me."


Hey all!!!
I know it's finals week and things are starting to get busy, but remember when you were an M1 and you were freaking out about your 2nd anatomy lab exam. We will be tagging on Monday at 6pm up in the lab. Some of you helped out the last time and to you the M1s are forever grateful. We'd love to have you back and new M2's to tag as well. Please let me know if you'll be able to help us out. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home