Scott's MD-PhD Adventure

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Irina

Just got this email. I've been waiting for her to email me! ;)

Hello.
I have interested you very much.
My name is Irina. I would like to get acquainted with you. I never had similar experience of dialogue through the Internet, but I think that it will be very interesting to both of us. I will be happy to receive your answer to my e-mail: irinochkas@mail.ru. I ask you that you have written to me on this e-mail, differently I can't receive your letters. I hope, that it will be not big difficulty. I think that I was not mistaken in my choice and we become good friends. Unfortunately, I have not any my photo on this time, but I will send it to you with my following letter.
I wait for your reply with great impatience.
Sincerely Irina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home